Sunday 10 October 2010

Watch the Jersey Shore season 1 on my blog.

If you have been reading my blog, you will soon come to realise this blog does not concentrate on one topic like most blogs do.
This blog is a confession of what I like to do in my life and the I will share with you readers.
Today is going to be my first confession ......... which is I LOVE reality tv shows; no let me correct myself I'm addicted to reality tv shows. Keeping up with the Kardashians, Flavor of Love and my all time favorite so far The Jersey Shore.

This show has everything you could want in good television: love, sex, drama, bitching, fist pumping and a good old girl on girl cat fight; and I will be posting episodes for you my readers to watch and enjoy just like I do.
So far there are two season of the Jersey Shore, so every day in will post an episode for you to enjoy and hopefully you will love it as much as I do. The first one I will do tonight.

P.S.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, if every one enjoys it, then who know I may post up other reality tv shows i enjoy watching. 
P.S.S.
Also please follow me so you will know when I'm going to be posting new episodes.


Thank you for reading this and I do hope you enjoy.


Lady Roro




xoxoxo





No comments: