Thursday 30 September 2010

My First Blog

Hello every one,

My name is 
Rochelle and I've been hearing so much about 'Blogger' that I thought I might try it out for my self. It's not easy to set up though and I'm going to look into it more over the weekend.
My plan is to write a blog at least once a week twice if your lucky lol try to include pictures and video of things I like and dislike. My famous quotes about life e.g. 'You have to invest in the pound to get quality in your life'. Celebrity's famous quotes 'I always say don't make plans, make options' Jennifer Aniston; or if I just want to have a good old moan lol.
I'll be back on the weekend (if I remember) to write my first really blog, so you can know a bit more about me and what I like, and make this blog feel like 
Rochelle’s World

Good Night Boys and Girls 
XOXOXOXO

No comments: